I'm on my 6th Clomid cycle (hopefully 4th to actually ovulate). Had a HSG test done last week - Dr said that looked good. I was so worried about that. Dropped off sperm sample today and Dr said the sperm count is low - only 7 million, but good motility. He said we would repeat the sperm test in 1 month and if it's still low then would need to look at further testing for my fiance. He also said with numbers that low we'd have to do IVF, that not even IUI would help. I haven't spoken to my fiance yet to tell him, I'm trying to stay positive but feeling so frustrated. I thought I was the one with the problems... overweight, PCOS, not ovulating. Fiance is a pretty healthy guy. I thought once we got my issues under control we'd be OK. Insurance doesn't cover IVF and I have no idea how we'd pay for it. :(
Low sperm count and other updates... if it's not one thing it's another.
0 التعليقات:
إرسال تعليق