Hi ladies. I just wanted to share what has been working for me in the last few months to relieve my constant pelvic pain. Up until about 7 months ago I had pelvic pain about 3 weeks out of every month. The pain was the worst on the first 2 days of my period with cramps so bad I would miss a day or 2 of work usually. I was taking tylenol 3s with codeine which would take away quite a bit of the pain. I had laparoscopic surgery the end of January and my doctor excised all of the endometriosis that she found. I was still in pain every day after the surgery and started seeing an acupuncturist. As soon as the needles went in my pain stopped and stayed away for a full day. The next time I went back the pain stayed away for a few days. Then I went back the first day of my period and it stopped my cramps and I haven't had cramps since and I've had 5 periods since then which is a record for me. I also started taking Lorna Vanderhaeghe's Estrosmart supplements ( 3 per day ) and magnesium. I'm not sure if just one of these things is bringing me relief or a combination of them but it's the least pain I've been in for years. I feel a million times better not dealing with that constant pain. I've been able to make some positive changes in my life in the last few months. It's giving me new energy to try to sort out my PCOS health issues now. There is hope :)
Pain relief
0 التعليقات:
إرسال تعليق