How are we supposed to eat that much?! It's about 3x what I normally eat in a day! I was given a list and it has 7-8 veg servings each day, 6 whole grain, 3-4 dairy or other calcium sources, 2-3 protein, 2-3 leafy greens (not sure if that is in addition to other veg or included in it) and of course the 8 glasses of water which isn't a problem. If I ate all that other stuff, I would explode!! It didn't say if it was for early pregnancy or later, but I'm pretty sure it won't matter. I'll never be able to eat that. How are you guys handling the recommended eating? I am keeping a list of how many servings of each I am getting per day and just try to keep it balanced. I do consider every single thing that I put in my mouth.. is this good for the baby? If the answer is no, I don't eat it. I want my kid to be healthy!
Recommended food??
0 التعليقات:
إرسال تعليق