الأربعاء، 14 أكتوبر 2015

Shedding your uterine lining without blood?!

Okay, I am really curious about what exactly happened with my body. Here's a little background... I took 10mg of Provera in September for 12 days. It was the 2nd through the 13th and on the 15th I had a huge fleshy thing on my panty liner. It was followed by a day of little red fleshy chunks and I didn't even start my period for until a few days later and it was lighter and shorter than it is normally when I take Provera. I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not. I have a picture of it, but I'm not sure if I am allowed to post it on here. Can you shed your uterine lining before your period?

If I am allowed to post the picture on here let me know and I'll post it.


Shedding your uterine lining without blood?!

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق