Hey Ladies,
I am getting super frustrated. I have been taking metformin for around a year now. And my Period started to come more regular. Under 500-1000 mg I had 38-34 day cycles. Now for the three times, the would get longer and longer. 43,48 and now nothing this time and I'm on day 48. I take 1500 mg ( Last 3 months) i watch what i eat ( Gluten Free, low sugar, little dairy) i Workout 4x a Week and i am a thin cyster.
It is so so frustrating. Any ideas? What else could i do? Why is it getting worse??
i am not pregnant and will See my doctor in November.
Thanks a lot for your help!
Sarah
I am getting super frustrated. I have been taking metformin for around a year now. And my Period started to come more regular. Under 500-1000 mg I had 38-34 day cycles. Now for the three times, the would get longer and longer. 43,48 and now nothing this time and I'm on day 48. I take 1500 mg ( Last 3 months) i watch what i eat ( Gluten Free, low sugar, little dairy) i Workout 4x a Week and i am a thin cyster.
It is so so frustrating. Any ideas? What else could i do? Why is it getting worse??
i am not pregnant and will See my doctor in November.
Thanks a lot for your help!
Sarah
Super frustrated. Cycle getting longer and longer under even more metformin
0 التعليقات:
إرسال تعليق