I have PCOS and take birth control pills to regulate my periods. I do not have periods on my own and if I miss a pill then I will be one day late for my next period, or more if I miss more pills. About two or three weeks ago I didn't take my pills for 5-7 days because I switched insurances and had to switch my prescription and it took awhile to get the new one. Anyway, my period would be due in 5 days, but I've missed over a week of pills so it will be later than usual, and I had some very light spotting today. I highly doubt it's my period since they have always only happened based on my pills taken. Could this be a sign of pregnancy? Or is this something I shouldn't worry about because it is too early to tell? I realize I should give it more time and wait for when my period should be due, but I am impatient and concerned that I could be pregnant. Any advice/info would be appreciated.
Could I Be Pregnant?
0 التعليقات:
إرسال تعليق