I want to go off contraception so that i can see if it makes any difference to menstruation. I have not had a period for probably over 12 months, even if i miss my pill i still dont get bleeds. Most people who miss their pill get spotting, i dont even get that. I have missed it for up to a week and still nothing. I can take the sugar pills (or none at all at that time of the month) and still get nothing. My partner and I do not care if we fall pregnant (unlikely) so that's not an issue and the only reason that I am on the pill is to regulate my hormones. I tried being off the pill about 2.5-3 years ago but i was sooooooooooooo angry/cranky!
Does anyone have any solutions to regulate my hormones if i go off the pill, is there anything natural i can try or will i just need to speak to my doctor about it?
Thank you in advance, Jemma.
Does anyone have any solutions to regulate my hormones if i go off the pill, is there anything natural i can try or will i just need to speak to my doctor about it?
Thank you in advance, Jemma.
how to regulate hormones when going off the pill
0 التعليقات:
إرسال تعليق