To make a long story short, we had a failed IVF cycle back in end of August/early September. I had been on both Progesterone (multiple formats) and estrogen patches. When the pregnancy test came back negative on 8/31/15 they took me off all hormones the same day. Within a week and last to the present, I've had (sorry, TMI) severe constipation, vomiting in the morning, and a feeling of my food not being digested at all. I drink between 90-150 ounces of water most days, not including juice/milk/an occasional soda and eat mostly healthy. I don't cook greasy foods, don't eat a lot of bread/pastas/flour and try to get in mostly fresh fruit and some salads. Has anyone else had these symptoms after coming off all hormones cold turkey? I don't think it's just coincidence that the moment I'm taken off all meds, my stomach goes out of sync. I've seen my fertility specialist and my primary dr and no one can tell me what it might be. All I know is that my food isn't digesting the way it should and I've got a rock the size the of NY just hanging out in my gut. The worst is I look 4 mos pregnant only I'm not...great....
Thanks for any insight!! :)
Thanks for any insight!! :)
Failed IVF-taken off all hormones, then severe stomach issues
0 التعليقات:
إرسال تعليق