I just started TTC#2 and had my first period was 13 months after my daughter was born, so I'm in my first cycle since almost 2 years! (It's funny what you forget...) I'm trying naturally this month and then the next cycle I'm booked for an FET...I'm pretty anxious for this natural cycle to work and to be done TCC completely... even though I know the chances are incredibly slim...I mean look at my signature, it doesn't even say the half of it...
To get to the point, tomorrow I'm 10dpo (ovulated CD 23, which was typical for me) - would you test/ should I test tomorrow or wait?
Thanks in advance for reading and possibly responding!
To get to the point, tomorrow I'm 10dpo (ovulated CD 23, which was typical for me) - would you test/ should I test tomorrow or wait?
Thanks in advance for reading and possibly responding!
Would you test 10DPO?
0 التعليقات:
إرسال تعليق