السبت، 3 أكتوبر 2015

hair bleaching suggestions/ingrown hair remedies??

Hey ladies, so I'm considering bleaching the hair on my stomach, because I don't want to shave or wax my entire stomach for fear it'll grow back worse-right now, I just shave/wax/cream on my "happy trail" below the belly button and above, all the way up to just below my boobs. Problem is, you can see the area that is hair free starkly contrasted to the rest of my stomach, which is covered in fine, but DARK hair. Also, the area which I remove hair has several red dots that will not go away! Beach season is approaching and I'm beginning to feel a deep sense of dread as I'm going on holiday to a place that is all about the beaches! Please, does anyone have any great bleaching creams they'd like to recommend? Is nair any good? Also, how do you deal with red dots/ingrown hairs? This may be TMI but I pluck around my boobs and I ALWAYS get angry ingrown hairs that look absolutely horrid.


hair bleaching suggestions/ingrown hair remedies??

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق