السبت، 3 أكتوبر 2015

Open to suggestions on where to go from here.

It took DH and I 7.5 years to have DD. We had numerous medicated cycles, IUIs, 2 IVFs, and then with just Fermar DD. 6 months after DD on the first try we concieved again however it resulted in a mc at 6 weeks. After that I took my time off and began trying again. month after month I ovulalte ( did two cycles at Drs one medicated one not, ovulated both times.) OPKs are showing it every month. Well we are unable to continue fertility treatments right now due to cost. But I'm losing faith, I'm 7 months later from being able to try and I really don't want to waste money on opks any more. But that's how I knew when to take the progesterone. Although I have not been diagnosed my progestrone issues, it was very low with the mc. So I have been taking opks then 5 days later starting progestrone. But I am really getting tired of doing it and wasting the money when I have no idea if it I'll ever work. (And knowing if I. Off I could be preventing it) My cycles come on there own so I do not need the progestrone the dr just let me get it because I asked. He didn't think it would hurt. I really don't want to test and take pills every day if I could just know it won't end in mc again. Which obviously I cant. It was just so freeing after DD not temping, testing, taking meds. Anyone have thoughts. Thanks for reading, just feeling very alone with this situation.


Open to suggestions on where to go from here.

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق