So im on the dreaded tww. I have never gotten positive OPKs in the past. My OBGYN upped my dosage of metformin and put me on pregnitude and low and behold last month I got a positive OPK for 2 days, and dreaded AF 15 days later from the date I got my positive OPK. This month on the exact same day of my cycle as last month I got a positive OPK. After doing some research, it seems like some women with PCOS can not O and it can just be a cyst and still get that positive. When I got my day 3 bloods done my ratio was a little under 1. My LH was not elevated at all and everything was normal. Think it is safe to say I did O? I tried temping this month but my dog ended up eating my thermometer. Of course at the worst part of my cycle. Thoughts? I think I'm just making myself crazy.
How do you actually know?
0 التعليقات:
إرسال تعليق