السبت، 3 أكتوبر 2015

Is this EWCM? Pic included sorry if TMI

Hi EveryoneI'm new to this board and am planning to start a clomid cycle in January. I started trying to track my cycle closely starting in July and I've been fairly regular with a 33-37 day cycle. I use an app on my phone to keep track of everything and I've noticed that I've had what I think is ovulation pain every month somewhere between days 14-17. It's just one day of a twingey sharp pain on either the left or right side and pretty much always the next day I have what I THINK is ewcm. The only thing I'm confused about is that it's very thick and sticky with a light brownish tint- not slippery and translucent like I read about. It usually corns out in a glob in my undies or on The toilet paper when I wipe and lasts about 24 hours.... Any insight on this would be helpful. Sorry again if it's TMI
Attached Images


Is this EWCM? Pic included sorry if TMI

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق