الثلاثاء، 6 أكتوبر 2015

Ttc #1.

So my dear husband and I are trying for baby #1. We are 5 months off BCP, We have had one late period and Againthis month very late period. I've had random bouts of not feeling well, exhausted etc.... Still dont have my peroid, and just had a negative pregnancy test. DH wants me to retest in one week, I said I dont think i am pregant.

:-( this is our first journey with TTC, We're not interviening yet, we are just "not preventing it" and tracking period and "adult days" :-) I dont think my hubby gets that this will take awhule I think he's very excited. :-( But IDK, I'll be scheduling my OBGYN appt in two weeks - it's prolly the soonest i can get in.

How long do most people try before using interventions (drugs, other tracking etc)?


Ttc #1.

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق