Hi ladies
just a quick question.... Last cycle I was on a very low dose of gonal f and I was so emotional with lots of growing pains and nothing ended coming from it and it was a cancelled cycle. This cycle I'm on a much higher dose and I don't feel anything.... No emotional Lauren and no pains?? Does this mean it might not be working or am I just reading too much into it?
just a quick question.... Last cycle I was on a very low dose of gonal f and I was so emotional with lots of growing pains and nothing ended coming from it and it was a cancelled cycle. This cycle I'm on a much higher dose and I don't feel anything.... No emotional Lauren and no pains?? Does this mean it might not be working or am I just reading too much into it?
Is this normal?
0 التعليقات:
إرسال تعليق