I keep getting conflicting information about having a backache. Sometimes (not constantly) my lower back is decently sore, as though I pulled a muscle or my spine is way out of alignment. I don't have any sharp pain in my back, nor is it severe. It's just discomfort. It sometimes even goes down to my tailbone, but it's mostly just soreness in my lower back.
I've had both people and doctors say that back pain is serious and a possible sign of m/c, and others have said that it is no different than mild pain and cramping in the lower abdomen as everything stretches.
Does anyone know if it is serious or normal? What would cause someone back pain vs another woman who may only have pain in front?
I've had both people and doctors say that back pain is serious and a possible sign of m/c, and others have said that it is no different than mild pain and cramping in the lower abdomen as everything stretches.
Does anyone know if it is serious or normal? What would cause someone back pain vs another woman who may only have pain in front?
Back Pain/Soreness
0 التعليقات:
إرسال تعليق